Paris Eiffel Tower One Bedroom - ID# 162
Sleeps up to 4 - Modern Building with Air-Conditioning!Very well decorated, with upscale furnishings, this one bedroom apartment is located just behind the Hotel Pullman and the Eiffel Tower. This is a spacious apartment, where two people can sleep on the double bed and two more adults on the comfortable sofa sleeper.
|Up to 2 Persons||Up to 4 Persons|
|Jan 3 - Mar 31|
Nov 1 - Dec 20
|Apr 1 - Oct 31|
Dec 21 - Jan 2
3 night minimum stay. Prices are in US$.
- Accommodation for
up to 4 persons
- All utilities
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Local/International phone usage
- Fresh linens and towels
- Cable TV
- 10% Department store
- Local contact number
- Metro map, neighborhood map
- Amenities as listed
The neighborhood is great, with the expansive gardens that surround the Eiffel Tower just a three minute stroll away. On your same street there is a great bakery, and several, at least a half-dozen, restaurants to choose from. Just around the corner, a great butcher, fish monger, cheese shop and all fresh fruit and vegetable grocers. The gardens themselves provide lots of fun and entertainment, especially for children with pony rides, puppet shows, basketball, soccer, etc. For grown ups, what a great place for a picnic, or just to relax and ponder what was, in 1889, the world’s tallest man-made structure.
The apartment features a large picture window, facing out to the inner large courtyard of the building. The kitchen is separate and well equipped. The bathroom is large, with the WC conveniently placed in a separate room.
The apartment is on the 8th European floor (9th US), with large elevator and excellent security in the building. A built in closet provides good space for storing suitcases and hanging of clothes.
For an elegant touch and to be in a great area, enjoy this beautiful apartment!
- NON-Smoking apartment!
- 8th European floor with elevator (9th US)
- Easy access to two large modern elevators
- 54 m2 (about 560 ft2) one bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Electric shutters in living room and bedroom
- Inner courtyard, large windows
- Sleeping accommodations:
Double in bedroom
Queen sofa pullout, extra thick mattress with easy open/close, in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen, specialty cookery/appliances:
Oven & microwave combo unit
Cappuccino & coffee maker
Toaster, kettle, etc.
All dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Extendable dining table seats up to 8 persons
- FREE local phone service
- FREE calls to North America & many other countries
- FREE high speed Internet access; Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Flat panel TV with cable & DVD player, CD stereo player
- Bathroom includes:
Bathtub with attached shower
"Never-out" hot-water with an ecological "on-demand" system
- Separate WC for easy access for all
- Towels & linens
- Several English language guidebooks for Paris
- A small library with some volumes in English
- 3-minute walk to RER station Champs de Mars, the direct line to the Chateau de Versailles a 30- minute ride
- 3-minute walk to metro station Bir-Hakiem - line 6
- Extra cleaning service available for additional fee (the apartment is clean on you arrival)
© 2014 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.