Rental Terms & Conditions
Overview of Terms & Conditions
The guest agrees to these terms and conditions upon tender of any payment to Vacation In Paris, LLC (VIP). VIP agrees to make property available subject to these terms and conditions and the rental confirmation sent to the guest.
1. Payment Information [details]
2. Cancellation Policy [details]
3. No Hidden Fees [details]
4. Property Door Keys and Arrival Information [details]
5. Accidental Damage Insurance [details]
6. Theft of Personal Property [details]
7. Check In/Check Out Times [details]
8. Falsified Reservations [details]
9. Outage of Technical Services [details]
10. Unforeseen Circumstances [details]
11. Information Contained on this Website [details]
12. Law and Forum for Disputes [details]
Payment Information:Once your selection is confirmed as available and a reservation has been entered in your name, a confirmation payment of usually $300 is required within one week of the booking date. However, if the nightly rate is greater than $300 then the confirmation payment is the cost of one night. Also for extended stays, the confirmation payment may be greater than $300. Then sixty days prior to your check in date, the balance of the reservation is due. If the arrival day is less than sixty days from the booking date then the full amount is due within 7 days. Booking made within 30 days of arrival are due within 24 hrs of booking.
Payments may be made by personal check, bank draft, bank wire (bank fees apply), credit card, or through the PayPal®payment system. Credit card payments may be done online using the PayPal®system.
© 2016 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.