Two Bedroom Luxury in the Heart of Saint Germain - ID# 274
Sleeps up to 6 - Full CENTRAL Air-Conditioning/Heating - The Very Best of St. Germain! With its two bedrooms, two bathrooms and air-conditioning, this pied-à-terre is the quintessence of Parisian luxury in the most sought location of the left bank; the historic district of Faubourg Saint Germain. This luxury Parisian rental has a warm atmosphere thanks to its decoration. Its wrap around balcony provides 'dreamy glimpses' out over St. Germain rooftops, with lots of open blue sky vistas.
|Up to 6 guests|
|Jan 5 - Mar 31|
Oct 1 - Dec 19
|Apr 1 - Sept 30|
Dec 20 - Jan 4
3 night minimum stay. Prices are in US$.
- Accommodation for
up to 6 guests
- All utilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- Fresh linens and towels
- Local contact number
- Neighborhood map
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Amenities as listed
This is the prime real estate destination for all who love the Left Bank of the Seine and Faubourg Saint Germain. Plenty of hip and cool restaurants in the immediate vicinity, bakeries, cafes, and attractions abound! Within easy walking distance you have Boulevard St. Germain which is only a 3 minute stroll, Cafés Flore and Deux Magots also just a few minutes away. The St. Germain metro stop is only a few minutes from the building and St. Sulpice metro is even closer. The Saint Sulpice area has become THE place to be, and be seen! Never mind the mention of the St. Sulpice church in the DaVinci Code book/movie!…. You will have a full “Carnet des Address” in the apartment, to guide you to all the specialty shops and attractions nearby … like the new Ladurée shop for delicious macaroons; Poilane, a family run bakery famous for apple pies and croissants, the new Hermès shop on the Left Bank (see the H pillows on the sofa), and of course the Bon Marché store. Take a stroll to Luxembourg Gardens, only a short 12-minute walk, or the Musee d’Orsay and Louvre of course, only a 12-15 minute leisurely walk. Go antique browsing on the rue Jacob just across the way, and shop till you drop on all the little side streets around your magnificent Parisian home…
Thanks to the Parisian taste in blending antique pieces of furniture such as the Louis XIV chest of drawers, pictured to the left, with vintage marble top dining table designed by Saarinen for KNOLL in the sixties and even more contemporary pieces from an array of international designers.....India Mahdavi, Charlotte Perriand, Gerrit Rietveld, Pierri Lisson. You will enjoy the warm atmosphere of the apartment with very high quality beds and linens, exquisite refined taste in furnishings in a quiet tranquil setting, fresh flowers and chilled champagne. Plus, the privacy of two bedrooms and two bathrooms, many windows to view out from or to step out onto your balcony from, and modern sleek appliances and decorations will have you wanting to return soon…. So reserve now!
This special apartment is only meant for one family or up to 6 adults travelling together with no children less than 8 years of age without the prior approval of the property owner. If any member of the group is under 25 years old, there must be a least one parent of that person in the group. Failure to abide by this rule may result in the local property manager refusing to allow the guests entry into the property and all rental payments will be forfeited.
This apartment requires a “Meet and Greet” - guests will be met at the apartment and given keys at that time. Please note this apartment has a check in time after 3pm.
- NON–Smoking apartment!
- Property keys are given upon arrival at the apartment by the local manager - Check in after 3pm
- 5th European floor with elevator that stops in between floors (6th US)
- 63 m2 (about 674 ft2)
- Two separate bedrooms separated by a hallway
- Two bathrooms
- Completely renovated, including new cabinets, closets, appliances, polished flooring & paint
- Quality furnishings selected for your comfort & enjoyment
- Only one apartment unit per floor for extra quietness
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Full wrap around balcony accessible by all rooms, with gorgeous views!
- Full centralized air-conditioning/heating system, with individual thermostatic controls in each room
- Sleeping accommodations with high quality beds & exquisite linens:
King bed in master bedroom
Queen bed in second bedroom
Queen sofa bed in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen, specialty cookery/appliances:
Large built-in oven
Expresso & American style coffee maker
All dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Dining table for 6
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE local calls
- FREE calls to North America
- TWO large flat screen HD TVs - one in each bedroom - with some English language channels
- Blu-ray DVD player
- 2 bathrooms which includes:
Heated tiled flooring
WC - in master bedroom only
- Separate WC in hallway for easy access by all
- Large hot water tank - plenty of hot water for 6 guests
- Smoke detector for your safety
- Towels & linens
- Extra cleaning service available for additional fee (the apartment is clean on arrival)
- For this luxury property, the following items will be provided for your convenience:
Supply of paper products, detergents, dishwasher soap, etc.
Kitchen supplies include salt, pepper, sugar, coffee filters, etc.
Toiletries include shampoo, body wash & soap
AVAILABILITY CALENDAREvery effort has been made to ensure the most up to date information. However, some apartments
need to be reconfirmed by the owner. Availability subject to change without notice.
© 2016 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.