Saint Honore-Louvre One Bedroom - ID# 125
Sleeps up to 4 - With a Balcony and Air-Conditioning Shopping and museum lovers will delight in this wonderful rental option. Whether you are window shopping along the very fashionable Faubourg St. Honoré or strolling to the Louvre or Palais Royale, this lovely apartment will provide the perfect base for your stay in Paris. With the Louvre only a 2 minute walk from the apartment, this central location will soon be a favorite for the new and veteran Paris visitor!
|Up to 2 Persons||Up to 4 Persons|
|Jan 1- Dec 31||$207||$222|
For less than 5 nights add a $75 short stay
surcharge. 3 night minimum stay. Prices are in US$.
- Accommodation for
up to 4 persons
- All utilities
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Local phone usage
- Fresh linens and towels
- Cable TV
- 10% Department store
- Local contact number
- Metro map, neighborhood map
- Amenities as listed
Situated in an envious location overlooking rue St. Honore in the heart of the 1st district and offering a lovely view of the historic church- L'Ortoire du Louvre. The apartment is located in a building that dates from the 18th century and reflects the charm of the period with exposed beams, but the modern convenience of air-conditioning and an updated decor as well.
This comfortable 39 m2 (about 420 ft2) apartment is located on the 1st European floor (2nd US) in a walk up building and can accommodate up to 4 guests. As you enter, the warm yellow and beige tones will make this a feel warn and inviting. To the right, you'll find the bedroom with a double bed to sleep 2 guests and facing the courtyard to allow for a peaceful sleep after a long day of touring and enjoying the city. To the left, is the bathroom done in warm beige tile with a rain fall shower, sink, towel warmer and WC.
Walk a bit further into the apartment and you'll see there is a petite but very functional kitchen with ceramic stove top, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker and even a washer/dryer combo. With all the great food options and markets nearby, you'll be able to use some of the finest ingredients to prepare your very own French meals. The living area and dining area are combined and offers a comfortable sofa bed to sleep two guests. An air-conditioning unit is included to help cool the apartment during the long days of summer. Extra tall windows open out to a small balcony and two chairs, to complete the ambiance of this perfect Parisian apartment.
Also included in your rental are free international calls to North America and free Wi-fi to keep in touch with friends and family during your stay. A flat screen TV with some English channels is a convenient way to check out the weather for the day or keep up on the news events. With this great neighborhood and location, this is an obvious choice to call your home away from home!
- NON–Smoking apartment!
- 39 m2 (about 420 ft2)
- 1st European floor walk up (2nd US) No elevator
- 2 separate rooms plus entry hall
- Air-conditioning/heating system
- Sleeping accommodations:
Double bed in bedroom
Double sofa bed in living room
- Bedroom with windows facing a private & quiet courtyard
- Two large double glazed windows in the living room
- Balcony with two chairs overlooking rue St. Honoré and having a wonderful view of Oratoire du Louvre
- One block from the Louvre Museum & the Palais Royale
- Close to shopping
- Central location in an upscale neighborhood
- Fully equipped kitchen includes:
Ceramic glass cook top
All dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Dining table for 4 people
- FREE local telephone calls
- FREE international calls to North America & other countries
- FREE high speed Internet access; Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Entertainment unit with flat screen TV & cable with some English channels
- CD/FM-AM stereo system
- Bathroom which includes:
Large rain fall shower
- Towels & linens
- Extra cleaning service available for additional fee (the apartment is clean on arrival)
© 2016 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.