Saint Honore-Louvre One Bedroom - ID# 125
Sleeps up to 4 -Balcony Overlooks Quiet Street Shopping and museum lovers will delight in this wonderful addition to Vacation In Paris apartment choices. Whether you are window shopping along the very fashionable Faubourg St. Honoré or strolling to the Louvre or Palais Royale, this lovely apartment will provide the perfect base for your stay in Paris. With the Louvre only a 2 minute walk from the apartment, this central location will soon be a favorite for the new and veteran Paris visitor!
|Up to 2 Persons||Up to 4 Persons|
|Jan 1- Dec 31||$207||$222|
For less than 5 nights add a $75 short stay
surcharge. 3 night minimum stay. Prices are in US$.
- Accommodation for
up to 4 persons
- All utilities
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Local phone usage
- Fresh linens and towels
- Cable TV
- 10% Department store
- Local contact number
- Metro map, neighborhood map
- Amenities as listed
The building dates from the 18th century and reflects the charm of the period with exposed beams in the apartment. The small balcony offers a view of the historic church L’Oratoire du Louvre. The quiet bedroom faces the courtyard. The apartment is on the European 1st floor (2nd US), no elevator.
This comfortable 39 square meter apartment accommodates up to 4 guests with a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. There is a nice kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, coffee maker, and utensils for dining in. The bathroom is equipped with a rain fall shower. There is also a washer dryer combo.
- NON–Smoking apartment!
- 39 m2 (about 420 ft2)
- 1st European floor walk up (2nd US) No elevator
- 2 separate rooms plus entry hall
- Air conditioning/heating system
- Sleeping accommodations:
Double bed in bedroom
Double sofa bed in living room
- Bedroom with windows facing a private & quiet courtyard
- Two large double glazed windows in the living room
- Balcony with two chairs overlooking rue St. Honoré and having a wonderful view of Oratoire du Louvre
- One block from the Louvre Museum & the Palais Royale
- Close to shopping
- Central location in an upscale neighborhood
- Fully equipped kitchen includes:
Ceramic glass cook top
All dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Dining table for 4 people
- FREE local telephone calls
- FREE international calls to North America & other countries
- FREE high speed Internet access; Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Entertainment unit with flat screen TV & cable with some English channels
- CD/FM-AM stereo system
- Bathroom which includes:
Large rain fall shower
- Towels & linens
- Extra cleaning service available for additional fee (the apartment is clean on arrival)
© 2014 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.