Sainte-Catherine One Bedroom in the Marais - ID# 115
Sleeps up to 4 - ~In the Marais~ This apartment is located off a hidden small square, passed over by most tourists. This small and quaint park-like‘place’ of Sainte Catherine always surprises people who happen to wander onto it.
|Jan 3 - Mar 31|
Nov 1 - Dec 20
|Apr 1 - Oct 31|
Dec 21 - Jan 2
4 night minimum stay. Prices are in US$.
- Accommodation for
up to 4 persons
- All utilities
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Local phone usage
- Fresh linens and towels
- Cable TV
- 10% Department store
- Local contact number
- Metro map, neighborhood map
- Amenities as listed
Set between the busy and sought after area of St. Paul, the Marais and Place des Vosges, when one turns the corner of these bustling streets and comes upon Sainte Catherine Square, a tree lined area with typical cafes and restaurants, and hardly the tourist in sight, one feels to have uncovered a treasure in Paris!
This is a large one bedroom flat, comfortably sleeping up to 4 people, where the owner has taken great care to furnish with comfortable quality pieces. The bedroom boasts a beautiful cast iron queen bed and the sejour has a comfortable pull out double sofa bed. It is a spacious apartment, with a u-shaped separate enclosed kitchen, entry way, then the living room/combo dining room and finally bedroom with the bathroom. The bathroom features a nice large bathtub with wall mounted shower.
The large double glazed windows look out to the street and corner of the park, bringing in lots of light. Windows on the courtyard side allow for good cross ventilation as well in the warmer months.
The owner thankfully has kept the old wooden beams intact, which adds so much charm to the apartment. It is well decorated and very comfortable indeed. You will be glad you are in so central a location and will certainly be boasting to your friends about discovering this hidden 'petit coin’, - this gem of a find that you will call your “special place in Paris”!
- NON–Smoking apartment!
- 45 m2 (about 480 ft2)
- 3rd European floor walk up (4th US) No elevator
- 2 separate rooms, kitchen, plus entry hall
- Sleeping accommodations:
Queen bed in bedroom
Double sofa bed in living room
- Extra large double glazed windows
- Fully equipped kitchen, specialty cookery/appliances:
Cappuccino, coffee maker & toaster
Clothes washer - no dryer
All dishes, cutlery & glasses
- Dining table for 4 people
- FREE calls to more 100 countries (landlines)
- FREE calls to North America (both landlines and cellular)
- FREE high speed Internet access; Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Cable TV with some English channels
- Bathroom which includes: (accessible through bedroom only)
Bathtub with attached shower
- Linens & towels
- Extra cleaning service available for additional fee (the apartment is clean on arrival)
© 2014 Vacation In Paris
Site by: J.E.G. Design, Inc.